Rescuing English Bulldogs in Sunny Arizona
Thank you for visiting our website!
- To accept Bulldogs whose owners can no longer keep them and find responsible, stable, loving new homes for them.
- To rehabilitate Bulldogs before placement by providing necessary medical treatment and training to increase the chances of successful placement.
- To help reduce the population of unwanted pets by ensuring that all rescued Bulldogs are spayed/neutered before being placed.
- To place Bulldogs in suitable homes as soon as reasonably possible, so they can start their "new lives" quickly.
- To thoroughly screen applicants before making placement decisions.
- To inform prospective adopters about the rescue program and the requirements for taking care of bulldogs.